Sunday, 29 March 2009

Digital embroidery experiment

My first experiment with using the multihead embroidery machine at MMU. I was fascinated watching the machine work, it is a bit like watching someone drawing frantically.


The design was taken from a drawing in my 'busy book' and I feel I have captured the sketchy qualities from the original drawing.  Although there are a lot of things I would like to improve and try, I was fairly pleased with this for a first attempt. I would like to try using multihead embroidery on top of digital prints on silk. 

1 comment:

  1. Lot of questions in my mind regarding Embroidery Digitizing Digitemb and its solutions. Your detailed analysis answers my all queries. In future it really helps me out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...