Thursday 16 October 2014

Tangled up in blue

The last couple of weeks have been frantic. I have found myself dashing across the country in a whirlwind of blue, traveling, teaching and networking.

I was lucky enough to visit The Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair in Manchester last week with my Bradford students. I had a quick chat with the talented Julia Jowett, a natter with Viv of Hen's Teeth, and a catch up with my ex-student Kate Whitehead. Travelling over to Stafford I met up with Jennifer Collier and over to Unit Twelve to teach a cyanotype workshop with 12 lovely ladies. In a tangle of blue I headed east to Grimsby and the Fishing Heritage Centre to teach another workshop for The 62 Group, coinciding with Ebb & Flow.

Tangled and tired, I am having a little rest now, but it was so lovely to see you all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...