Monday 31 December 2012

Endings and beginnings


This has been a strange year for me, with lots of new changes, challenges, frustrations and opportunities. It is perhaps notable that the things that I am most grateful for, when I really give it some thought, are the things that have remained constant. All the same I know that life is all about changes; all I hope for is the wisdom to realise when to embrace change and when to enjoy what I already have.

Thank you so much for your insightful comments throughout 2012 despite the sporadic posting in recent months. I look forward to updating you with a couple of interesting projects I have been quietly working on in the gaps between.

Wishing you all a happy and peaceful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...