Friday 16 November 2012

Bidding Open - Art Anon

May I draw your attention to a fine piece of student fundraising at MMU. The Embroiderers have organised a wonderful auction of artwork to raise funds for their summer exhibition. Although the work is all anonymous, those with a keen eye may spot some high profile 'hands'. There is a great mixture of work on there, and you could catch yourself a real gem.


While I am banging the drum for student fundraisers, my own students from Bradford School of Arts & Media will be having a stand at the Knitting & Stitching show in Harrogate next week; you will find them down near the learning curve. So if you are visiting the show please drop by, tell them I sent you and browse their wares. I'll be about the show as well, so perhaps I'll see you there.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...