Saturday 7 January 2012

Whetting the appetite

The last couple of days I have been grazing the net researching our imminent study visit to Paris and Maison et Objet in a couple of weeks. Just browsing has whetted my appetite, I can't wait! If anyone has any hot tips for shops, galleries, etc in Paris, especially the more obscure ones, I would be really grateful for your suggestions. It's always great to have some personal recommendations so please a comment.


I also just came across trend guru Li Eidelkort's Trendtablet website. As you would expect if you are used to Li's publications, it showcases a wealth of textile related gems, inspirations from art, design and crafts.

In the meantime I have a huge amount of work to do before submitting a couple of applications before I go.

2 comments:

  1. Dont miss le musee du quai Branly........
    http://www.quaibranly.fr/
    i could spend days in there.
    XXXm

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many wonderful things to see and do and I am most envious! Top of my list for if I ever get to go to Paris again has to be a cup of coffee at the Sweat Shop Cafe http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/apr/18/sewing-cafe-paris I wanted to do the same in UK but couldn't get the funding; then someone did it in Paris!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...