Sunday 15 January 2012

Busy Stitching

The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy, and it's been hard to find the time and space to get my work done. However, as always, a deadline does help to focus the mind and two deadlines even more so. I have been working on some new work (towards applying for a couple of things) and after many weeks of waxing, cutting, stitching and pondering, I finally feel like I might be getting somewhere. I had a big breakthrough today when I took the plunge and decided to use the back of the piece. I feel as though I have moved on enormously as a result.

Below are a few images of my stitching, which is more embroidery than I have done for a long time. These are just details but I will show some more once it is 'finished'.




3 comments:

  1. Well these tantalising glimpses look wonderful; can't wait to see the finished work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I look forward to seeing more of this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...