The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy, and it's been hard to find the time and space to get my work done. However, as always, a deadline does help to focus the mind and two deadlines even more so. I have been working on some new work (towards applying for a couple of things) and after many weeks of waxing, cutting, stitching and pondering, I finally feel like I might be getting somewhere. I had a big breakthrough today when I took the plunge and decided to use the back of the piece. I feel as though I have moved on enormously as a result.
Below are a few images of my stitching, which is more embroidery than I have done for a long time. These are just details but I will show some more once it is 'finished'.