Tuesday 28 September 2010

Thank you

While I have been studying I have tried to stay fairly focussed on using my blog as a reflective journal. While doing this I have not particularly thought about who might be reading it and whether what I have to say is of interest to anyone else. So I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for the lovely comments and support I have received.

Even though I have finished my course (and just found out today I have passed with flying colours, hurray!) I aim to continue using this blog as a journal. I think one of the most useful lessons I have learnt during the past two years is the value of continual reflection and 'talking to yourself'. I will be continuing to ramble on these pages so feel free to pop by and add a few words of your own.

Here are a few more images of my final assessment work:




7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!
    I'm glad you'll still be talking to yourself :>]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I find that talking to myself is pretty continual - and there is some value in recording at least some of it. As an artist, I enjoy hearing what another artist is thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vey well done Hannah! Looking forward to seeing what's next for you (and still being able to read about it!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear that you'll continue with your blog and congratulations on your MA.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...