Thursday 13 May 2010

Taking a risk

As far as blogging goes this is a bit delayed, but necessary for me to document regardless. Last week I was at a loose end (as I still am now) and decided to go walking. I hoped that by walking and taking a few things to do I may rediscover my muse. Despite not rekindling my creative fire I felt refreshed by seeing all the new leaves on the beeches and the flash of blue across the woodland floor.


I decided to take the plunge and add colour to my embroidered wool drawing. I feel a bit precious about it, but was feeling so stuck I thought I would just throw some collected plant material on it and process as a kind of eco bundle. I really hope this proves to be a wise move, but I won't know until I unwrap it, so I must be patient and wait...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah - sometimes you have to be brave! I await the results with excitement. The photographs looks so peaceful, beautiful and draw you in to its magic. CA x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh, I can't wait to see how this turns out! You are BRAVE to try this path, so applause to you and I bet it will be a reward from your *absent* muse (mine leaves me from time to time, too).

    How long will you have to wait for the reveal?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...