Sunday 30 August 2009

Nick on the plinth

Tonight from 9 - 10pm my brother Nick will be on the Fourth Plinth in Trafalgar Square, Anthony Gormley's attempt to show thousands of slices of what Britain today means. I think it's a pretty interesting project, and my brother obviously thought so too. He isn't an artist so he decided he would just do what he might ordinarily be doing (which I suppose is the point of it really) and so he plans to read for an hour. I'm not promising it will be riveting but if you want to watch the plinth take a look at http://www.oneandother.co.uk/ There are also some highlights of the best bits at Sky Arts, there have been some really inspirational moments so it's well worth a look.

Good luck Nick, hope the weather is okay for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...