As I have been away for a while I want to make sure I don't loose track of any developments that have happened recently. So there will be several postings that reflect a couple of weeks of work.
I thought I would lay out all my natural dye samples to see how they would look as one larger thing. As a result I decided I really didn't like the look of this and it does not reflect what I want to achieve (even though I am still a bit vague about what that is). I like the pieces individually but I feel some are more exciting than others. I have decided I am less interested in the plain dyed fabrics and I want to explore the printed ones further.