Saturday 25 August 2012

A new studio, new opportunities


As the summer that never was, rolls into the beginning of a new (academic) year, my thoughts are turning to new opportunities. Next week I will be moving into my very own studio at the Butterfly Rooms in Saltaire. So along with preparing for a new term at Bradford College I have also been planning for some special workshops at my new studio. You can see the full list of up-coming workshops and further details on my website.

Saturday 6th October 2012, 2-4pm
Cyanotype Taster

Saturday 20th October 2012, 10am - 4pm
Contemporary Botanical Embroidery

Saturday 10th November 2012, 10am - 4pm
Text & Textile

In the meantime I wondered if you would like to share your thoughts about favourite teachers or words of wisdom that have stayed with you through the years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...