I want my public engagement activities to be flexible so that it isn't all dictated by me - How can I do this?
- start with a simple activity that allows for different responses and dialogue
- listen to what people say
- review what I am doing and invite new ideas
- re-consider and be open to a change in purpose
- share what I/we do
What should the activities be?
- creative, imaginative, fun
- accessible, for everyone
- encourage dialogue and discussion
- contribute and respond to local ecology & culture
- conscious of global environmental impact
How can I make this happen?
- I need to tell people about what is happening - started blog, need to create signs and put up posters
- Make the hub of activity attractive and inviting
- Be enthusiastic and talk to people about what I am doing
- No woman is an island - I need to recruit helpers; any volunteers?