Thursday, 30 April 2009

Pinhole camera cyanotypes

While away on holiday in Devon I decided to try making cyanotypes in a large pinhole camera made from a biscuit tin. The camera itself looked like it should work but I couldn't get any results from it. I have tried exposures of up to an hour and all the prints just came out as mid-blue, blank sheets. I have since discovered that although it seemed plausible that cyanotype pinholes were possible, people that have tried have been unsuccessful. Although it was fun trying I think I should give up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...